Contact Your Client Solutions Advisor
Copyright © 2016 TSI Healthcare. All Rights Reserved.
TSI Healthcare and the TSI Healthcare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of TSI Healthcare, Inc.
All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
I thought these services were already included in my TSI Healthcare service agreement. How is this different?
How do I sign up?
- To enroll in QP services, complete this form to schedule an appointment with your CSA.
- Your CSA will reach out to you to schedule an appointment. This will provide your practice time to prepare for MU & PQRS attestations while also looking forward to MIPS.
How soon do I need to sign up?
- QP Services is an annual subscription that runs February-February.
- Practices should sign up by May 15, 2017 in order to maximize scope of assistance throughout the coming year.
What is included in a QP Services subscription?
- Assistance with all four categories of MIPS (Quality, Cost, Improvement Activities, ACI)
- Regulatory education & exclusive access to webinars
- Monthly one-on-one ACI & Quality status calls
- Individualized quality measure selection
- Workflow consultation & training
- Customized QRUR (Quality & Resource Use Report) review & analysis
- Improvement activity selection & guidance
- Attestation assistance
Your CSA will reach out to you to schedule an appointment.
Read the below Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). When you are ready to take the next step towards MIPS success, complete the form and your Client Solutions Advisor (CSA) will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- To date, your practice has received MU support and services from TSI Healthcare.
- Effective Jan. 1, 2017, MU will become one component of MIPS, known as Advancing Care Information (ACI.) Your practice will continue to receive the standard support and services for ACI under your existing TSI Healthcare agreement.
- With our revolutionary Quality Program Services, your practice will receive expanded, in-depth assistance for all four categories of MIPS, including Quality, Cost, and Improvement Activities, in addition to ACI.